The College of New Rochelle
instructions for using the SNR degree plan
To use/download the SNR Degree Plan, you need Microsoft Word. If your computer does not have MS Word, your computer will ask you which program you want to use to open the file, otherwise, the file will automatically open.
- Connect your USB memory "key" to your computer.
- Click the "download now" button at the bottom of the page.
- The computer will ask you if you want to save, open, or cancel the document.
- If you elect to save the document, please select the drive that represents your USB memory key in the resulting "Save As" dialog box. You can keep the name of the document or select one of your choosing. Press the "enter" key or click the "save" button.
- If you elect to open the document, the SNR Degree Plan document will open in Microsoft Word.
- Fill in the shaded areas of the form by placing the mouse pointer on top of the shaded and left clicking or by pressing the “Tab” key and typing your information. Please place the total number of credits in the credit areas, not “4/2” or anything similar. This will cause the form not to properly calculate the total number of credits in the appropriate areas.
- After you have appropriately completed the form, left click on “File”, select “Save As”, and save to your USB memory key. As long as you have a copy of Word on the computer you are using, you can edit you saved copy of the Degree Plan.
- To print the Degree Plan, left click on “File”, select “Print” and click the “Properties” button. When in “Properties”, select a tab that will allow you change the print orientation from portrait (upright) to landscape (sideways).